Inspection Services Save Lives!

We’ve very recently blogged about carbon monoxide (CO) detection and the rash of venting problems occurring this winter, but we were shocked and saddened by the recent tragedy of a twelve-year-old Airdrie boy who died from CO poisoning in his own bed. The source of the gas was found to be a condensing boiler unit

Read More

How’s Your Furnace?

Autumn is a good time of year to tackle furnace replacement; you get to enjoy the fruits of your investment right away without going through the stress of an emergency mid-winter replacement at thirty below.   Check Out Bryant When you call us for a possible furnace replacement, first we’ll pay you a visit to

Read More