We offer a 3-year warranty on parts and labour on the products that we install.
Instant Plumbing & Heating
Sump Pump Calgary
As your local sump-pump experts, we have extensive experience in installations, repairs and service.
Outstanding Customer Service
We are Calgary’s Sump Pump Experts and have gained awesome reviews online in relation to our plumbing services. We are BBB A+ Rated.
We work with FinanceIT and can offer our customers affordable financing solutions for plumbing services.
Sump Pump Calgary – Installations and consultations
We Provide Repairs, Maintenance and Installations of Sump Pumps.
Why should you choose Instant Plumbing for your plumbing and heating services?
- Our extensive fleet of service vans are well stocked for common repairs.
- In business since 1972, our team is well trained and COR certified.
- Emergency services are available 24/7.
- Our phones are answered live, so you can speak to a plumbing and heating professional in minutes.
- We’re a family business, so we strongly believe in fostering lasting relationships built on trust.
Find out more!
Contact us about your Sump Pump!
Residential Sump Pump Service and Installation
Even in an area as dry and sunny as Calgary, flooding is a valid concern. During the summer months, days of rain, hail and thunder are not unusual. If you’re noticing frequent downpour, check the perimeter of your home. Water should be directed away from your foundations thanks to your downspouts and lawn gradation. If not, your basement might start filling up with water.
To minimize the impact of flooding, a sump pump is a helpful device. Installed at the lowest point in your basement, the pump pushes any water that gathers into the sump pit away from your home. We have a number of sump pump brands and models available. After a consultation, we can suggest the perfect pump to manage your home’s water and moisture buildup.
If your home is prone to flooding, you can also:
- Avoid storing your items directly on the floor. If you need to keep belongings in the basement, plastic tubs on shelves can provide more protection than boxes.
- Try to keep important photos and documents in the upper levels of your home.
- Have your plumber’s contact info handy, in case of emergency
- Maintain your pumps and sewer backup devices with regular cleanings and repairs by a professional.
We want to assist quickly and efficiently wherever you may be located within our service areas.
Spread the cost of your project!, We have finance options available for your plumbing & heating requirements.
Sign up for our newsletter and get access to monthly offers and discounts. Get the best deals.
Instant Plumbing Review
– From Sharon on Google