We Can Replace Your Poly-B Pipe with Higher Grade Piping.
What’s the problem with poly-b piping?
- When polybutylene pipe is exposed to UV rays before installation, the resin is weakened.
- Over time, the weak spots become pinhole leaks.
- If your fittings are also plastic, they become brittle and susceptible to breakage.
- If you have high water pressure, weakened joints can rupture.
- Hot water can accelerate the deterioration process.
- It can impact your home insurance and your ability to sell your home.
But don’t worry. If you haven’t experienced issues with your piping, then you don’t need to replace your piping right away. However, if you spot a leak, or wish to be proactive, we highly recommend that you schedule an appointment.