Furnace Repair Calgary – Installation, Repairs and Cleaning
Why Choose Instant Plumbing for Your Furnace Installation, Maintenance and Repairs?
Why choose our Furnace Repair Calgary service?
- We have experts available 24/7 for heating and plumbing emergencies.
- If a visit is required, we can often be at your home within an hour.
- We take care of permit and inspection requirements with all our installations.
- We’ll fix any issues, without charge, during the warranty period.
- Our service vans are well equipped with parts, to handle quick repairs and refurbishing.
- In business since 1972, we have extensive experience with furnace repairs and installations.
We won’t leave you out in the cold – Furnace Repair Calgary
During the winter months, we receive a high number of “no heat” emergency calls. It’s hard enough dealing with the cold every morning on your way to work. You shouldn’t have to wake up to a winter wonderland in your bedroom! Luckily, we offer 24/7 emergency services and can be at your house, in most cases, within an hour using our furnace repair Calgary service.
But if you’re travelling this winter, a broken furnace can cause even more damage. As the temperature continues to lower within your home, your pipes can freeze and burst. Not only will the piping need to be replaced, you’ll be facing significant flooding damage.
While we service and install a variety of furnace brands, we sell Bryant, York and Carrier furnaces. Why? Because they’re extremely quiet, highly efficient (up to 98%), and have a 10-year warranty on parts, a lifetime warranty on heat exchangers, and optional extended warranties. There are also a number of add-ons available, such as Hepa filtration and humidifiers.
Recent Furnace Installation Review
Maintenance Requirements for Your Furnace
You can help keep your furnace working smoothly by cleaning the intake, furnace and exhaust filter every three months. Once winter starts, and your furnace is running more regularly, it’s a good idea to check your furnace filter every month. And don’t forget to regularly test any carbon monoxide detectors in your home!
If you’re travelling during the winter, take these extra steps to avoid burst pipes:
- Turn off the main water supply.
- Open one tap on the main floor or basement. This drains the lines and lowers the pressure.
- Flush the toilets to remove water from the tanks. If not, the water in the tanks can freeze and cause cracks in the porcelain.
- Have someone check on your home every 24 hours.
In order to maintain top efficiency and avoid critical issues with your furnace, schedule an annual checkup with a professional.
Not only will a well-maintained furnace save you money over time, but it’s also a safety concern. For instance, your furnace is a potential source for carbon monoxide. Low levels of CO in the air aren’t picked up by some carbon monoxide detectors, but they can still cause you to feel ill.
During our furnace inspection, we will:
- Check for cracks, leaks and damaged or dirty parts.
- Inspect for carbon monoxide leaks.
- Clean the furnace intake and exhaust filters.
- Examine your heat recovery ventilator (HRV).
- Perform any repairs or replacements, as needed.